Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox {7}

Most people know that In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren
 and allows readers to hop all over blogosphere to add to their already piled up TBR piles and see a little bit of other blogger's lives! 


For Review



I am so looking forward to reading Like Sweet Potato Pie by Jennifer Rogers Spinola.  I enjoyed her first book, Southern Fried Sushi, so much that I can't wait to read the second in the sequel.  Sorry for all those reading that neither book is actually released yet!  Southern comes out in a month and I am hoping that I'll have a copy for giveaway!!!!!!!!!!  I love Jennifer!  Thank you Netgalley!


The Train of Small Mercies by David Rowell is a story of a few of people whose lives changed as Kennedy's funeral train makes it's way to it's final destination.  Looks very interesting!

Hades by Alexandra Adornetto is the second in the Halo's series.  I'm going to try and get Halo from the library before I start this one! 


WON!!!


I did manage to snag a win during the Back to Books Blog Hop with The Choice by Lorhainne Eckhart.  It's an e-book and I just received it yesterday!  Thank you Ms. Eckhart!  Looking forward to reading it.

From the Library!


Sweetly is Jackson Pearce's newest novel.  If you don't follow her on twitter you should...she's hilarious!


The Near Witch is a debut novel by Victoria Schwab and I've heard great things about this one too. 

Well..that's it for mailbox!  What's in yours?  Leave me your blog name and I'll stop by and visit you too if I haven't already!

4 comments:

  1. I just love the cover of Hades! I have had Halo for a while, but still haven't had a chance to pick it up. I have also seen The Near Witch and Sweetly here and there. I will have to check them out. Enjoy your books!

    Here's my IMM: Annabell's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got some good ones this week! I've been wanting to read 'The Near Witch'.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want sweetly! it looks so good!

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-lots-of-books.html

    ReplyDelete