Monday, October 3, 2011

In My Mailbox {10}


A weekly meme created by The Story Siren so we can pass on what we got and get a preview of what to expect! 


I got some great books this week!

For review:








The Star-Crossed Saga by Braxton A. Cosby (Bill Cosby's nephew)
Ghost Files by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson
(The cover is actually not the above generic red...has the stars face on front)
The Lens and the Looker and The Bronze and the Brimstone by
Lory Kaufman (first two in History Camp series)
Little Red Riding Hood into the Forest Again by Shaunda Kennedy Wenger


One E-read


Co-Exist by Julia Crane
(guest post on Paper Mustang)



And the Best Surprise of them All!!!


This is one of my top 10 books that I've read in 2011!  Actually right now it's tied with only one other book for my favorite top book.  I originally read this way back in July on vacation and fell in love with the writing style, the story line, etc etc.  I had originally read it on netgalley  and told Jenny how much I loved the book and we began corresponding and she had Barbour send to me not one BUT two copies of Southern Fried Sushi so I can have a giveaway!  So come back tomorrow for a new giveaway!  Even if you don't win...go find this book..it releases tomorrow...and it's well worth the read!  THANK YOU JENNIFER!

That's it for my mailbox..thank you for visiting...and if you leave your IMM address I'll come visit you too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Co-Exist sounds very cool!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reads you ave there. I love your fish mailbox, how quirky and cute.

    I hadn't heard of any of the books on your list, except Coexist, but they seem interesting and The Lens and the Looker has a unique and odd cover. I didn't know Cosby had a nephew who wrote books, how great.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier as well.

    ReplyDelete